Monday, August 4, 2008

Not the Only One

Steven Hirsch, man with camera, has a new blog,"Courthouse Confessions". He stands outside the Manhattan courthouse at 100 Centre Street and photographs "criminals" walking out of their hearings/trials. It's mostly bullshit that is congesting the court systems - lapsed speeding tickets, right to assembly arrests, "stolen" property and also an "assault" by Nina Montanez. A guy called her out on the street, she defended herself against him, she got a black eye, he called the cops on her, she wound up getting arrested. 

Here is her description of what happened before the "assault"

If you want to approach me, you tail to me in a different way. You know what I mean? You don't talk to someone, you don't try to get somebody's number by saying you got a big butt or nice breasts. You know what I mean. I'm a grown woman. I don't like disrespect. 

He didn't show up to the court date. 

No comments: