Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This Surely Has Happened Before


Working events (besides the Jonas Brothers event in the Hamptons!) is never fun. I've helped out my friends on their hoity-toity promo events and...while I have sometimes reaped the benefits, chaos still can occur. 

Matthew O'Sullivan (37) of Los Angeles, has been a very naughty boy. The "Girls Gone Wild" cameraman allegedly lured a 20 year old woman on their bus and she accused him of unwanted sexual contact a few moments later.  

I've been to parties with these silly men running around. Please, a free shirt in exchange for keeping my integrity and ability to watch late-night television with my father? If you want to bail Mr. O'Sullivan out, he's going to be arraigned at the First District Court in Central Islip today. 

No comments: